Customer Service is essential to what “Payroll Country” is all about. Our new Customer Service Representative will join an award-winning team of professionals that takes ownership of exceeding the expectations of every client, every time, without exception. That entails everything from taking meticulous care to make sure payroll data is entered accurately and on-time, to researching and executing informed solutions to a myriad of client concerns, to simply checking in with clients to ensure their satisfaction. Without customers, there is no Complete Payroll. So, in essence, every function of the CSR position is related to client retention. The ideal candidate will be an effective written and verbal communicator, will thrive in a team environment, can manage stressful situations and tight deadlines and, most importantly, will be someone that everyone in Payroll Country loves working with!
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
CJ Maurer (former)
Combine the security of a company that's been around for over 27 years with the excitement of a growing organization where everybody can influence the future and you've got a pretty special place to work.
I can honestly say that this is the best place I've ever worked and I'm honored to be a part of Payroll Country.
From the beginning of my employment it has felt like family. Everyone is willing to lend a helping hand just like our families outside of work.
Interactions with top level management aren't something that's reserved for the "elite" few employees, but something that occurs on a daily basis.
I have been working at Complete Payroll for over a year and I can tell you this: Payroll Country is not just a clever tagline. It's real. It exists. And everyone here both feels it and contributes to it. This place is special.
Brad Zattosky (former)
The family setting is what attracted me to Complete Payroll. It's a family-owned, local company, and there is value here that you just dont get at other places, especially in the corporate world.
As a member of both the Evans and Southtowns Chambers of Commerce, I am building relationships with a lot of people and really getting to know them. Complete Payroll gives me the resources and the tools that I need to help them out. It's a great feeling!
Jennifer Roche (former)
Complete Payroll truly is a family environment. We all know each other. We all care about each and every person as an individual. I think that's why, as a company, we do so well.
Marty Grisanti (former)
My favorite thing about Complete Payroll is the people. There is unlimited support from CSR's, TSR's (implementation), the managers... everyone is there for you. Getting a call from our Sales Director or CEO congratulating you on having a good month goes a long way, in my eyes.
My favorite thing about working at Complete Payroll is the flexibility. With having three boys, my wife, and the dog, we have a lot going on, especially after hours. So, it's great to be flexible with what I do during the day, so I can enjoy all of those things with my family.
- Input payroll data as called in by clients in an accurate and timely fashion
- Respond to all clients inquires.
- Researching and resolving client concerns relating to payroll and tax matters, systems issues, and support of client input or output transmission issues.
- Participating in designated client calling and other retention oriented programs.
- Keeping abreast of software changes, major changes and trends in the PC industry, and changes in wage and tax law.
- Being accountable and responsible for all aspects of quality service for clients.
- Contacting and assisting clients in the process of obtaining information for payroll production and tax-related issues — verifying totals, responding to and resolving client questions and problems.
- Contacting clients daily to obtain payroll data including salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations, and employee deductions, and to set schedules.
- Keying all payroll-related data necessary to process and meet appointment schedules. Maintaining client files.
- Maintaining a high rate of client retention by delivering quality customer service.
- Providing client training as necessary by periodically explaining the benefits of additional reports and products that the client does not use.
- Miscellaneous duties and Special projects as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Payroll knowledge is a plus.
- Data entry-keyboard experience.
- 1+ years Customer Service experience.
- Proficiency in Windows PC environment (MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Experience working with Teams to make recommendations for changes, improvements and enhancements to management.
Careers Flourish in Payroll Country
A fair, market-rate base wage. We'll talk about that some more.
Medical, Dental, 401(k), PTO, Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Holiday Pay and more!
We've got some awesome people and tools that will train you on the most innovative sales practices.
We use HubSpot, one of the best CRMs on the market - complete with all the bells and whistles.
How We Work
There is structure, and you will be supported, but we want you to be autonomous, creative and to make it your own. We also believe in and encourage a strong work/life balance.
Why Payroll Country?
We are a close-knit family that thrives on growing through collaboration. Click to read the "Payroll Country Manifesto" and learn more about who we are and (more importantly) why we are.
Ready to Join the Team?
What we do as a company happened almost by accident. We could have done a lot of things. But - who we are - happens on purpose (and with purpose) every day. There's nothing we value more as a company than one another. That's why you're gonna love it in Payroll Country!